Today, in the UK, demand for timber and wood products continues to grow, but the rate of new planting has fallen to historically low levels (by more than 75% over the past 20 years).
Biomass describes anything which grows, but most of the time biomass heating refers to the burning of wood products, for example logs, wood pellets, wood chips or briquettes.
Maximising heat efficiency with wood briquettes. Verdo Wood Briquettes and UK Heatlogs
- House coal and damp wood to be banned by 2023 to reduce pollution levels
- Coffee Logs
- Best firewood for use in pizza ovens
- Impact of the Clean Air Act 2019
- Which hardwoods and softwoods to burn
- Tips for efficient log burning
- Hardwood Logs versus Softwood logs
- Signs of a good briquette
- Wood Pellets get budget boost
- UK Government announces plans to extend Renewable Heating Initiative